Wednesday, March 5, 2008

teh Huckabeez Raptured to Arkansas



Out of all the losers in this election cycle, my heart is heaviest in dealing with the exit of Mike Huckabee :(



Oh, Huck. Baseball, Apostle Paul, truck drivers, selling wedding rings on ebay, and finally endorsing Juan McCain's 100 Year Crusade Against Gay Messican Abortions™.

I'm gonna miss Subway dude. Who will save us from roving gangs of AIDS dogs? Or teach us how to have a healthy diet? What will happen to Chuck Norris? How much does Baby Jeebus now hate elderly Juan McCain???

These are the questions I want answered.

Rumors are swirling about a possible television show. I'm not really sold on that idea.

I'd rather see the enitire Huckabee family travelling around the country as a Christian folk band. Or maybe even a television ministry on CBN.

I'm started to get choked up, so let's just end it at this.

No comments: