Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The End?



Idol judges throw Jason Castro under the bus.

May be the last episode I watch of the show.

Syesha bores me.

David Cook is a pompous cover artist.

David Archuleta annoys the shit out me with that fake Disney G-movie act. He is a eunuch.


UPDATE:

For what it's worth, Castro now has his own doll.

From dlisted:



The shit above is a doll someone made of Jason Castro. They put it up on eBay. They forgot to add the most important thing. His bong!!!! Methinks that evil (and delicious) demon, marijuana, had a lot to do with his performance last night. This is why potheads and live television do NOT mix. So, Jason Castro effed up big time by completely forgetting the words to one of my favorite Dylan tunes, "Mr. Tambourine Man." My drunk ass even knew the lyrics! I was singing along and kept going when he fucked up and I'm not even competing for a damn record contract!

This dumb bitch let the weed fuck him up! Hey, it happens. People won't care if he messes up his lyrics when he's singing for quarters in the subway in a couple of months. Aww....Castro is such a lovable pothead, but get thee shit together! You know Castro and Paula Abdul do bong hits in the "green" room. It ain't called the green room for nothing.

No comments: