Friday, May 9, 2008

Locals Form Angry Lynch Mob Against Science



I lurve my local paper.

A story like this:

Not religion pitted against science, but philosophy against philosophy.

In a truly liberal education system, that’s how academic Nancy Pearcey says educators would approach intelligent design and the theory of evolution.

Nearly 800 people attended Pearcey’s lecture Thursday at Okaloosa-Walton College on the foundation of Darwinism and its far-reaching implications in American culture.



elicits comments like this:

I belive there is a GOD and nothing is going to change that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't belive we came from monkey's.

but if we evolved from monkeys...then why do we still HAVE monkeys...

It is typical to see so many anti-Christian comments here. Christ was attacked and killed. Not suprisingly, Christianity is still being attacked. Choose this day whom you will serve, as for me and my house we will serve the LORD.



And my personal fave:

The Flying Spaghetti Monster is coming to get your doughnuts.


via NWF Daily News

No comments: