Thursday, January 31, 2008

Kathleen Willy and Ghost Cat Warn Barry

Photobucket

Kathleen Willy, famous for getting felt up by Ametuer Gynecologist Bill Clinton in 1993 and accusing Hillary of putting a hit out on her cat, is back in the news. This time it's an open letter to Son of a Luo Tribesman, Barack Obama:

My advice: Make sure that your personal and tax records are secure. Also, get a shredder, and use it!

Then, of course, there's the Clintons' secret private-investigator army, which no doubt has already been deployed to counter the threat that you present. I know that army's tactics well. They have threatened my children and my friend's children. They've threatened and killed my pets. They've vandalized my car. They've entered my home and stolen my book manuscript. They've destroyed my peace of mind … just so Hillary Clinton can sleep easier.


Umm......thanks?

via WorldNetDaily

No comments: