Thursday, April 24, 2008

Florida To Prove Holiness With License Plate



What's more awesomer than a Save teh Babies license plate?

An I love Baby Jesus more than you license plate.

With over 100 plate styles to choose from, Florida lawmakers think we're missing that certain "J" factor:

The Florida Legislature is considering a specialty plate with a design that includes a Christian cross, a stained-glass window and the words "I Believe."

Rep. Edward Bullard, the plate's sponsor, said people who "believe in their college or university" or "believe in their football team" already have license plates they can buy. The new design is a chance for others to put a tag on their cars with "something they believe in," he said.


I'm submitting my suggestion for a license plate: The Piss Christ on a plain white background stating "I ate a baby for breakfast this morning and all I got was this lousy dysentery.

via Breitbart

No comments: