Saturday, February 23, 2008

Look Under Your Bed Before You Go To Sleep



For Ray Nagin.

He is fucking pissed.

He's mad at the newspapers, local news stations, and the interwebs and he's not going to take it anymore.

I suggest you watch this interview. Words can't describe.

Quotes:

Ray: If you go look at some of these blogs out there, and some of the stories that come from the paper, and you read some of these comments its the most vile angry people that I've ever seen.

Anchor: Are you concerned about your safety?

Ray: Well I've got....I've got coverage, you know? And you know, if someone approach me wrong, I'm just going to cold cock 'em. That's just the bottom line.

You come at me with that stu...foolishness if you want, but you going to see a side of Ray Nagin that you hadn't seen.



Ray Nagin. Undoing what Barack Obama has done over a lifetime in just under 10 minutes.

via WLLTV and Wonkette

No comments: