Friday, February 22, 2008

BREAKING NEWS: Michelle Obama Wrote teh Koran


photo via AP

Websites that are bored with Juan McCain's 2nd black baby are now latching on to another pointless story. Dating back to 1985:

Michelle Obama's senior year thesis at Princeton University, obtained exclusively from the campaign by Politico, shows a document written by a young woman grappling with a society in which a black Princeton alumnus might only be allowed to remain "on the periphery."

..."My experiences at Princeton have made me far more aware of my 'blackness' than ever before," the future Mrs. Obama wrote in her thesis introduction. "I have found that at Princeton, no matter how liberal and open-minded some of my white professors and classmates try to be toward me, I sometimes feel like a visitor on campus; as if I really don't belong. Regardless of the circumstances underwhich I interact with whites at Princeton, it often seems as if, to them, I will always be black first and a student second."


So, you see? Michelle Obama is BLACK. Get it? She's BLACK BLACK BLACK.

Jesus Fucking Christ. You'd think that America would be happy to have a First Lady that could actually write, as opposed to a First Lady who spent an entire career categorizing things that people write.

You can view the PDF version of the thesis here. It's seriously really good reading.

via Politico

No comments: