Saturday, February 23, 2008

Shrillary's Lost It

Yet further evidence she's in a tailspin.



Some of my favorite comments on the Youtube page:

"I'm here to tell you"!
Lady, let me tell YOU something: You ain't here to tell me anything, so shut up! Can you imagine this madwoman with her finger on the nuclear trigger?



Oz has come out from behind the curtain and she's just as manipulative and nasty as she's always been reported to be.
And thank goodness she slid in the opportunity to suck-up to Edwards one more time.



Clinton did the same thing in Iowa -- and worse. In the mail and on the radio.


Wow, she seems like she's his mom trying to scold him. This is crap and I hope this isn't what she thinks will bring people to her. I've seen the flyers, they are pretty mild.
The biggest kicker, the flyers have been out for almost a month now but suddenly she gets all unhinged about them?
Someone put a fork in her...

No comments: