Monday, February 18, 2008

The Pride of Fort Walton Beach

Local Billy Curlee represented our fair shire on the new season of America's Got Talent:

Curlee added singing to his repertoire about seven years ago. He likes to emulate Elvis Presley and Tom Jones.

“Both judges were singing with me and gave me a thumbs up,” Curlee said.

They even asked Curlee and Glasgow to shoot several interviews and a commercial for the upcoming season of the show.

“They zeroed in on us,” Glasgow said. “It was awesome.”

“I think my rendition of ‘Delilah’ is really what wooed the judges,” Curlee said.

“They said, ‘Oh my God. Where did you learn your dance moves?’ ”




Where did he learn those dance moves? My guess would be the Emerald Coast Center for Epileptic Parkinson's Studies.


via NWF Daily News

No comments: