Friday, February 29, 2008

Charlie and the Fudge Factory



Now that Florida Gov.Charlie Crist is rumored to be on Juan McCain's short list for veep, people are starting to talk about the gay thing again.

This time it comes from a Broward-Palm Beach New Times.

Some dude talked to the owner of a bar called the Green Iguana. The owner claims that back in the 90's, Crist used to frequent the bar, hang out with gay dudes, and totally flame out after his 3rd Mint Julep:

When I got Rick Calderoni, the bar's well-known owner, on the phone, I expected him to stonewall me about it.

He didn't.

Calderoni, who is gay, confirmed that Crist came into his bar quite often and that the two of them became friends.

Getting to the point, I asked him if he knew Crist to be gay.

"Yes," he answered bluntly. "I just wish he would come out and admit it. That would be a great thing if he did."

I asked Calderoni if he was certain that Crist is gay. He told me that Crist socialized with a gay clique of friends but conceded that he'd never actually seen Crist become intimate with another man.

So how can he be sure Crist is gay?

"The way he acted," Calderoni said.

How did he act?

Calderoni laughed and said, "Very feminine."


The rest of the story kinda gets boring. I started paying attention again when the writer actually called Bill Clinton a poonhound. It still makes me giggle.

Anywho, if Crist really is gay, then he's a fucking Judas.

via Wonkette

No comments: