Wednesday, January 2, 2008

WTF is Up with Goats Down Here?!?!

Photobucket

I'm getting really worried about my adopted motherland of NW Florida.

First, goat killers are on the loose.

Now, some freak is kidnapping (heh) them.

Oh wait. I almost forgot that back in March some goat fucker caused the Walton County Sheriff's office to USE A RAPE KIT ON A DEAD GOAT.

Dear Wierd Goat Freaks,

Stop this bullshit. I'm super serial about this. My mom is coming down in a little over a week. The last thing she needs to see are half goat/half redneck hybrids scurrying around our beaches. I'm thinking about forming some kinda Save Teh Goatz task force or something just to preserve what little dignity the Panhandle of Florida has left. Go back to playing World of Warcraft or blogging about how awsome Ron Paul's blimp is or something. I don't care what you do. Just lay off the kids.

via NWF Daily News

No comments: