Friday, January 30, 2009

Further Evidence Kanye West & Friends™ Are Big Mos

And yes, they did have an orgy

Kanye and his girlfriends went to Fashion Week, Sex in the City style as pictured above, and got called horrible names like "gay" and "clown" because they dressed like gay hobo clowns from the future.

This did not sit well with Kanye's barber and image consultant, Ibn Jasper, who is a man that dresses and cuts the hair of a homosexual for a living.

Jasper lashed out, threatening the internets Michael Steele style:

...And for the record, aint NONE OF US "gay"or a "clown". What's so funny to me about it , is that we dress like grown men.

And let's not forget that we are from the streets of Chicago, aint nothing sweet over here. We aint no punks! Getting dressed up and stunting on people is all a part of the Pimp/ Player culture that we were raised in. You guys might have just seen that type of stuff in movies like "The Mack" and "Pimps Up, Hoes Down", but that is what we grew up around, lived and saw everyday. To this day, my father says that he raised all of his sons to be Pimps. I already have broken and scratched up knuckles from steeling on and smacking the sh!t out of dudes that tried to underestimate me and call me out of my name. If someone wants to be the next victim I would be more that happy to grant them that wish...



Here's our favorite part:


Activity Day from ibn jasper on Vimeo.

We pop them thangs too, don't get it twisted....

I'm not on no tough sh!t, I just know how to defend myself. I learned how to shoot guns correctly in my highschool R.O.T.C. class.


via Gawker

No comments: