Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Live Blog Of The Last Debate

7:03 : PETEPAN will be sitting in for brickbat tonight, so don't get mad at him for what I say. I have been drinking and painting in a closed room for the last 2 hours. Hang on cause here we gooooooooooo..............

7:07 : Time for another beer..

7:34 : Watch the debate here with us

8:02 : Old man talking about rules. I'm sure John Mccain was his baby sitter

8:03 : Here comes the bride...I mean the candidates

8:04 : Mccain - my economy plain is better beause I have 7 houses and I can still pay all my mortgages.

8:07 : Obama - Lets get better education so all americans can pay their mortgages.

8:09 : Mccain has a plumber named joe

8:10 : Obama knows Joe the plumber. Who the hell is Joe? I need a plumber.

8:14 : Mccain does not want to share his money

This moneyz iz minez

8:18 : Mccain is old enough to remember the Great Depression. I think he caused it.

8:20 : Their talk about pork barrels is making me hungry.

8:21 : John Mccain just realized he is not George Bush. His pills must be working.

8:24 : Obama just said torture and Mccain turned white. Oh wait he is white. Lets not forget Mccain was tortured...



8:29 : OMG! The candidates are negative! No fucking shit!!!! Its a fucking presidential race! What the fuck!?!

8:32 : Mccain just laughed when Obama talked about someone saying "kill him". I bet he has a noose in his car.
Time for another beer!!! Yeah!!!

8:36 : I finaly heard the word acorn! Now I can take a shot!

8:39 : They have said acorn so many times I'm drunk now.

8:40 : how the hell did Mccain get from acorn to taxes?

8:41 : Did you know that Biden was from Scranton? Thank god Obama told me.

8:42 : Mccain - "Palin took on the oil companies. She is a breath of fresh air. Oh she has a specail needs kid.".... Is it really her kid? I don't think so. Did she really take on the oil companies, or did she just take money from them? You know you get payed to live in alaska so they can rape the land.

8:49 : I'm drunk...Is anyone reading this? I'm going to take a piss...damn beer.

8:53 : Mccain - Obama does not want to stop drug trade from mexico. Black people want cocaine from mexico so they can make crack.

8:55 : Mccain just said fart...I think.

8:59 : Mccain belives all plumbers all named Joe.

9:00 : So does Obama. Fucked up thing is I have had plumber come to my place and his name was Joe. He did not do a very good job. I had to get another plumber to fix the problem. I don't think his name was Joe. So not all plumbers are named Joe.

9:04 : Really who the hell is Joe? I think I have to come up with a new game. Every time you hear the name Joe take a shot. If you have a plumber named Joe you have to drink the whole bottle.

9:07 : Mccain wants to give the states back their rights. HELL YEAH! I'm tired of paying black people! What?

9:09 : Obama does not care he passes the paper bag test. He would be an inside ni@@er.

9:10 : Is this over yet. I am so glad this is the last debate. Blah Blah Blah. We have all heard the same shit over and over again. If you have not decided who you are voting for by now, then get a fucking special helmet. I'm sure Palin can tell you where to buy one at.

9:15 : Obama wants to kills your babies.....as long as you want to.

9:16 : Mccain has and adopted child. No shit he is to old to have one his self. So Palin has a special needs child that is not hers and Mccain has an adopted child that is not is his, simple, that is why he made her his vp.

9:23 : I dont even think I am listening to the debate at this point.

9:27 : Thank god this is the end. Like I said before I am so tired of this shit. Lets just vote.

9:28 Mccain wants you to trust him. As long it's not in a plane.

9:30 Obama : Who cares what he says. Vote for Obama!!!!!!!!!!! He shits rainbows and pisses gold.

Thank you for reading or not reading. I dont fucking care.

Once again....GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!! OH YEAH GO VOTE TOO

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very nice synopsis of last night's debate. I would have read along and commented as it went on, but I was without internet for the evening. Stay classy, Brickbat.