Saturday, April 19, 2008

Miscarriages Can Be Art



Some creep girl at Yale thought it would be cool to get pregnant, have a bunch of miscarriages, wipe it on posterboard and call it art:

For the past year, I performed repeated self-induced miscarriages. I created a group of fabricators from volunteers who submitted to periodic STD screenings and agreed to their complete and permanent anonymity. From the 9th to the 15th day of my menstrual cycle, the fabricators would provide me with sperm samples, which I used to privately self-inseminate. Using a needleless syringe, I would inject the sperm near my cervix within 30 minutes of its collection, so as to insure the possibility of fertilization. On the 28th day of my cycle, I would ingest an abortifacient, after which I would experience cramps and heavy bleeding.

Ms. Shvarts seems to be infatuated with her lady blood, as she's also written about her 1st period.

I am never eating tomato soup again.

via Yale Daily News

No comments: