Saturday, March 22, 2008

Selected Reading From Ron Paul Forum



Time once again to see what Paultards are chattering about, even though they know that Dr. Congressman L. Ron Paultard has no chance of becoming Preznit of Ameros.

This from a genius piece of work entitled Ignoring Dr. Paul:

Reality will show soon enough that Ron Paul was right when he was saying that keeping on printing money out of thin air and not taking counter messures would make the recession become worse. No other presidential candidate mentioned this unpopular message in the debates then Dr. RON PAUL. All others seem to have no idea most probebly....totaly blind deaf and dumb. Reality will come soon enough though. Wonder if this comming resession is going to help Dr. Ron Paul to get the attention he needs to get known by those who never even heared from him before...thanks to the criminal MSM.

And, of course, some replies:

They were ignoring Ron Paul when he was talking about the North American highway. Now, the MSM are all talking about it. Ron Paul is not a liar, so why do americans turn a blinds eye and a deaf ear?

I am proud to have taken the proverbial red pill and asking questions. I am no longer blind nor deaf. I am especially not afraid of terrorists. I have more fear of the IRS and dictatorships.

After talking about what happened to me back in 1993 with police officers in a small town in Ga. to a Black man, the Black man said to me, "Now you know how we feel." That was the day I woke up. Even though I didn't see it when the police officers violated my 4th. amendment, it took a non-bias Black man to wake me up. I have never been back to sleep and that has put me on a few list in Florida. I don't really care about being on a list, cause I do no wrong.

i believe anything now after what they`re doing to me.

If we go threw with the whole North American highway, whats the point in borders between US/Canada and US/Mexico.

Lemmings are absolutely terrified at the thought of being labeled as an "extremist" or a "conspiracy theorist". Ironically, the very same lemmings who instinctively ridicule all "conspiracy theories", are always the first ones to blindly swallow the most ridiculous conspiracy theories imaginable when the government and media present them!


Message to the producers of The Hobbit Movie: HURRY THE FUCK UP, MOVE THE RELEASE DATE TO THIS YEAR AND GIVE THESE RETARDS SOMETHING TO DO!!!

via Ron Paul Forum

No comments: