Thursday, January 17, 2008

Reflections of 1/17



Back at work now. Blah blah blah.

First things first. He did show up around 9/11. I mean 9:11.

When 9udy walked in the old people around me acted like it was the 2nd Coming of Christ.

He only said 9/11 one time, making me a pretty sad panda.

There were a couple of talkers. But not rude talkers in the way of people talking through movies. More of a douchey overzealous xenophobic type of rude interruption. "That's right, 9udy. You give back that Saudi money", etc. (Not a joke)

There was a collective groan when 9udy was talking about how most Muslims are nice and it's a peaceful religion, yada yada yada. The crowd did not like that one at all. I don't know if they were expecting him to bring an Iraqi kid in on a leash and waterboard him right in front of us or what.

He wasn't there for very long. You got the sense that he had better places to be. Looked pretty nervous, too.

I took some vid with my digi, but now realize that it has no sound. That blows.

There was a young guy straight in front of him during the Q & A that had his hand up the whole time, but was never called on. Maybe 9udy thought he was a covert paultard (which isn't true. What paultard wakes up before noon?)

Moral from 9udy: Vote for me. I arrested people and stuff. Brown people are coming here to kill you and then take your medecine. Clinton and Obama are going to mug you on the side of the street for your spare change. I heart Florida. Please vote for me 'cause noone else has so far.

Moral from me: That was def not worth getting up at 7.

No comments: