Friday, April 4, 2008

Some Lady Suspended From Some Radio Station Noone Listens To



Here is a video of Randi Rhodes, who hosts a show on Air America. She's been suspended for calling Thundercunt and the original Thundercunt "fucking whores."

We've never heard of Randi before, but now that we have, we like her a whole lot. Even if she is a shitty comedian.

And probably a shitty talk-show host.

UPDATE:

I stand corrected. Thanks to faithful brickbat reader Bazz (if indeed that is his real name) I no longer blindly assume Randi is a shitty talk-show host. I for one welcome our new talk-show host skirt overlord:



Anyone who makes fun of Idaho Bathroom Goblin Larry Craig is a friend of mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean? You've never listened to her show before? She's great! I used to listen to her a couple of years ago. All talk radio seems to bore me after a while though.