Friday, April 4, 2008

Barry Hussein Makes Jake Tapper Cry Like A Little Girl



ABC reporter and childish tattletale Jake Tapper is one sad panda. What has upset him so much?

4000+ dead in the Iraq war?

Looming recession?

Mortgage crisis?

The cancellation of Viva Laughlin?

No, no, no, and no.

Jake smelled cigarette smoke on Barack!!! Let's read about the Capitol Hill run in that made little Jakey run home and tear down the sexy Obama posters off his bedroom wall:

We chatted for a second, mainly about the Pakistan speech he'd recently given and about how the media had covered it. He was in good spirits.

As any close friend or family member can attest, I have an unusually keen sense of smell and immediately I smelled cigarette smoke on Obama. Frankly, he reeked of cigarettes.

Obama ran off before I could ask him if he'd just snuck a smoke, so I called his campaign.

They denied it. He'd quit months before, in February, they insisted. He chewed nicorette.

But I knew what I'd smelled and I asked his campaign to double-check and to ask him if he'd had a cigarette.

They reported back that he had told them he hadn't had a cigarette since he quit.

And maybe that was true. Maybe I imagined the cigarette smoke. My olfactory nerve somehow misfired.

Except….last night on MSNBC's Hardball, Obama admitted that his attempt to wean himself from the vile tobacco weed had not been entirely successful.

“I fell off the wagon a couple times during the course of it, and then was able to get back on," he said. "But it is a struggle like everything else.”

...Except that I don't like feeling that I wasn't being dealt with honestly. And as much as citizens who are suspect of the media might scoff at such a notion, many of us consider ourselves to be your representatives to help make sure our leaders are telling us the truth, and leading the country down a path we're confident is the right one. (Corny, I know.)


Corny? Nah.

Pathetic excuse for journalism? Def.

PS: Jake, it wasn't a cigarette. It was a Black & Mild.

Douche.


via Political Punch

No comments: