Monday, December 15, 2008

Checkin' In With Chuck

Silent night my ass.

We have haven't checked in with Chuck Norris in a while. He writes hateblogs for random websites who get off on homosexual mutilation.

Here's a holiday greeting from Walker:

...what profit would there be if I were to post an agreement with my friend Mike Huckabee, who said on his book tour via Fox News, that atheists shouldn't be fighting for a holiday in December when they already have one – April Fool's Day? (A holiday also grounded in sacred scripture, "The fool says in his heart there is no God.")

We all know I would be labeled as an extremist, irrational and a bigot, if I were to post any of the preceding ideas. Yet atheists do, and get away with First Amendment murder. I would remind our nation that it was only a short time ago when leaders like Ronald Reagan freely spoke for the majority by explicitly and passionately conveying belief in Jesus Christ during his presidential Christmas addresses. Compare his Dec. 23, 1981, speech to our time, when the very term "Christmas" is being erased from every corner of culture.

No comments: