Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Meet The Guy Who Will Actually Fess Up To Making Another Palin Baby

He's no Cashfan


His name is Levi Johnston and he's the whoremonger who knocked up Sarah Palin's daughter, Bristol, for the second time.

The NY Post has an excerpt from his Myspace page:

On his MySpace page, Johnston boasts, "I'm a f - - -in' redneck" who likes to snowboard and ride dirt bikes.

"But I live to play hockey. I like to go camping and hang out with the boys, do some fishing, shoot some s- - - and just f - - -in' chillin' I guess."

"Ya f - - - with me I'll kick [your] ass," he added.

He also claims to be "in a relationship," but states, "I don't want kids."


In case you where wondering, he will attend the convention, get loaded and sodomize the Bush twins with moose antlers in the VIP box.

No comments: