Saturday, May 31, 2008

Exploring Our Series Of Tubes



Here's a couple of hilarious sites. One intentional. One, not so much.

First, there's HILLARY IS MOM JEANS. Rather than explain, here's a few examples:

HILLARY REVEALED YOUR IDENTITY TO ROBERT NOVAK

HILLARY HAS A BUNCH OF UNICORN STUFF IN HER BEDROOM

HILLARY THINKS KATHY GRIFFIN IS HILARIOUS

HILLARY CLIPS HER CELL PHONE TO HER BELT

HILLARY POPS HER COLLAR


Best part is, you can submit your own.


Then, there's i am neurotic. People write in about how fucked up they are. Take this:

knock knock knock

When falling asleep, if I have a bad thought about someone I love being murdered or getting raped or something else dreadful, I have to knock at least three times on wood. The knock must be audible.


Again, you can submit your own.

2 comments:

peterpan said...

When i'm trying to fall asleep and i have dreams of my friends being raped, I jack off.

brickbat said...

awesome. you should put that on a postcard for PostSecret