Tuesday, March 11, 2008

No Thanks



Sen. Thundercunt, who is still in 2nd place, has repeatedly invoked the idea of Barack as her VP:



Bill's in on it too:



So there's the new Clinton strategy. Vote for me. I'll choose Barack as my vice president, giving him the experience he needs to be president....one day. Then Dems can have their cake and eat it too.

Here's Barack's response:

“Now first of all with all due respect, with all due respect," he said here during a town hall meeting. "I won twice as many states as Sen. Clinton. I won more of the popular vote than Sen. Clinton. I have more delegates than Sen. Clinton. So I don’t’ know how someone in second place can offer the vice presidency to someone in first place. If I was in second place I could understand but I am in first place right now."

...“You can’t say he is not ready on day one, then you want him to be your vice president,” Obama continued. “I just want everybody to absolutely clear: I am not running for vice president. I am running to be president of the United States of America.”





Maybe she should try crying again. This "to the back of the bus" strategy ain't gonna work.

via NY Daily News / Politico

No comments: