Friday, February 8, 2008

Note to Margaret Cho: STFU

Photobucket

In a long standing HuffPo tradition of allowing totally unqualified douchebags write blogs for their site, I give you teh gayz favorite Celestial:

I am bi-candidate. I like Hillary and Obama. I like Obama and Hillary. I think it is wonderful that we have not just one, but two great candidates to choose from. It is an embarrassment of riches really. Not just one amazing politician. But two! We have the incredibly exciting Barack Obama, who represents hope and change and who can get a whole generation of disillusioned voters excited about politics again, which I think I is a miracle in itself. Then we have the amazing Hillary Clinton, who has already proved herself to be a great leader, who can and will clean up after the Bush administration just like she did the last time she was president.

I just threw up a little in my mouth.

via HuffPo

No comments: