Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sex For Tix

Ticketmaster

Some slut is offering sexy time for tickets to tonight's speech at Invesco:

There's lots of ticket cadging going on in Denver today, but this posting in the "casual encounters" section of Craigslist is hard to beat:

I am a card carrying Dem but that's only part of my interest in this week. This week has brought more excitement, people, and activity than I will probably ever see here again. I just need the right guy to help me plug into it all.

I'm downtown today and would love to accompany you tonight's speech and the parties afterward. I'm real. I like sex but I'm not a ho, so please show some respect. I'm 43, 5'6", slender, brown hair, hazel eyes, hispanic, ex-model.

I could easily meet you for coffee, lunch or drinks to see if we click ... if you reply with a pic, I will respond one way or the other. Let's enjoy the day, see our next President speak and celebrate afterwards.

The post in the "w4m" section of Denver's Craigslist page is illustrated with a snapshot of the poster's cleavage.

No comments: