Thursday, August 7, 2008

Remote Wars: McCain Beats Wife, Obama Total Fag

Matlock's on, you cunt!!!

Here's some useless info from Entertainment Weekly:

WALNUTS!:

EW: Who controls the remote at home, you or Cindy?

McCain: Sometimes I win the arm wrestling contest, but foolishly she continues to try to assert her control over the remote. This is a battle that will continue for a long time. But there are shows we agree on. We like the reruns of Seinfeld. I really like Curb Your Enthusiasm. I kind of like Dexter, too, although it certainly has a macabre side to it. I'll tell you that Cindy likes Big Love — I haven't watched it much, but she enjoys that. And I like The Wire a lot, too. That's a great show.



And St. Barack:

EW: So neither of you are fascists when it comes to the remote?

Obama: If I tell her, ''Sweetie, we've got game 5 of the NBA finals on,'' she's willing to give me a little slack. Most of the time, though, the TV is on HGTV, and I suffer that silently.


via Ben Smith

No comments: