Thursday, June 26, 2008

Al Sharpton Is Not Anderson's Boo



It started with a discussion on AC360 about James Dobson's crazy fruitcake rant about St. Barack. Then this awkward exchange between Al Sharpton and our Anderson Cooper:

As the three debated Evangelicals and the issues of homosexuality, HIV and AIDS, abortion, and religious tolerance, the conversation took a turn when Sharpton pointed out that Anderson may land in Hell for his behavior, whatever that might be...

Says Sharpton: "I may have some very conservative personal feelings but I feel you have the right to live your life differently. I may think that what you do Anderson is gonna put you in Hell, but I'm gonna defend your right to get there."

Answered Anderson: "I appreciate all your concerns about my afterlife. I'm personally not all that concerned, but that's a whole other discussion."





via Towleroad

No comments: