Monday, June 23, 2008

Ariana Huffington Is Obnoxious As You Think She Is

elitist

The Chicago Tribune sat down with the famous beard blogger for a little Q&A:

Most luxurious feature in your home: My ornate Venetian mirror (actually bought in Florence) hanging in the dining room.

One thing on your nightstand: My meditation tapes.

Fill in the blank: I can't live without my ... Blackberrys (I have two). This may seem excessive but I've actually scaled back from three. The 24/7 news cycle makes it hard to be out of touch. And since I use my Blackberrys for calls as well, there are service areas where Verizon is better than AT&T and vice-versa.

What is your guilty pleasure, food-wise? Starbucks Venti Cafe Latte. And cheese.

What is your decorating nightmare? Making the WiFi port unobtrusive.

Weirdest thing about (or in) your home: The upstairs office, hidden behind a bookshelf. I had it installed since I work at home. ... If you close the wood-paneled door covered by a painting of two Venetian cardinals, you'd never guess there's an entire office behind the bookcase.

No comments: