Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What We Liked About The Oscars



Combine making fun of Scientology with a heartfelt acceptance speech by Dustin Lance Black and you have the point of the Oscars where it was okay to stop watching it.

What was kinda cool? Sean Penn winning for Best Male.

What wasn't cool? Sean Penn's smugness accepting the award on his behalf.


UPDATE:

Fey reax to DLB's win:

Aww! That was the biggest "Yeah right" moment of the entire ceremony! That you were thinking about gay marriage back in 1987 smells like some seriously convenient post-Prop 8 retcon to me! And at 13? When I was 13 my only gay hope was that one day I'd get to suck on a man's fat chode and then maybe even one day get my fat chode sucked. But to be fair at 13 I wasn't half as pretty as DLB undoubtedly was, so maybe he'd already had that particular dream fulfilled.

I love how it is always the prettiest gay sluts, the ones whose only LTR was the one they had with their gym coach way back in their early teens, who are the most sanctimonious about gay marriage!*

No comments: